Firstly as it stands right now, PCWCC has elected to begin processing full refunds for all registrations for our in-house Micro & Mini soccer programs (8 years old and under). We had been anxiously hoping that some kind of season may be able to be saved, but in an effort to adhere to the social distancing protocol and with the cities decision to cancel all spring programming and all requests for permits have been cancelled through to the end of June, it does not appear any kind of season can be salvaged. We also understand these are trying times for some families and feel that refunding registrations is the proper thing to do.
Because the Micro & Mini soccer programs are community club run and controlled we have elected to begin processing refunds effective April 15th, 2020. We would kindly ask that you be patient as we begin processing refunds.
Secondly, there are several spring sports that do not fall under the control of our community club.
· Hardball is governed by the Red River Valley Baseball Assoc (RRVBA). RRVBA has postponed their season and not officially cancelled anything as of yet. You must contact them directly to inquire about refunds or go their website for more details.
· Softball is governed by the North East Softball Assoc (NESA) and Manitoba Softball. They too have postponed their season and have not cancelled anything to date. You must contact them directly to inquire about refunds or go their website for more details.
· Soccer (9 years and older) is governed by the Canadian Soccer Assoc (CSA), Manitoba Assoc (MSA) and Winnipeg Youth Soccer Assoc (WYSA). They have advised their season is again currently under a “state of suspension” rather than being cancelled. We will keep you posted as we hear more news. That being said, they will all re-evaluate as per government and provincial health recommendations.
For soccer 9 and up, if you would like to withdraw your child now though, we will refund your registration fees back to you by the same means as which you paid. We would simply ask that you please contact the community club directly by emailing email@example.com or you can await further details as they are released by RRVBA, NESA, CSA, MSA and WYSA regarding the state of their respective outdoor seasons some time closer to the end of April. We would begin processing these requests effective April 15th, 2020 as well.
On behalf of PCWCC we would like to thank you for your patience, stay safe & isolate!